Ted Nugent Calls Obama ‘Subhuman Mongrel’ & ‘Chimpanzee’

27 Responses to “Ted Nugent Calls Obama ‘Subhuman Mongrel’ & ‘Chimpanzee’”

1. Carol Empie March 6, 2015 at 1:08 pm #

Maybe Ted can get a job at the Ferguson police department..
    He would fit right into the prison system as a corrections officer unfortunately.
    Please do a segment on the incarceration of young black men in ‘America’. I work as an RN at a correctional facility and we should be ashamed of ourselves for what we have allowed to develop within the prison system. It’s like government sanctioned oppression of a whole race. It’s sad~so sad to see lives ruined because of profiling…not that some people aren’t guilty and belong in prison, but it is such a disproportionate amount that something is very ‘a miss’ in our society.
    Also, there are very good people that work within this prison system…but, there are very bad ones too.
    Thank you for being here! I look forward to your view of things…feel like I found a soul mate……just kidding ~ it’s just a term!

• Willow Capalongan June 27, 2017 at 12:10 am #

This is the perfect web site for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You understand so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I personally will need laugh out loud). You certainly put a fresh spin on a subject which has been written about for many years. Wonderful stuff, just excellent!

• kevin July 31, 2017 at 8:53 am #

voilà un petit test pour voir. En effet je veux absolument que mes liens s’indexent bordel. Ca fait trop là sinon mes amis.

• rainbow six siege esp hack September 6, 2017 at 2:56 am #

Hello, yahoo lead me here, keep up great work.

• open source driver finder September 13, 2017 at 8:21 am #

Awesome, this is what I was searching for in yahoo

• football manager 2017 serial For MAC September 16, 2017 at 10:21 am #

Great, bing took me stright here. thanks btw for info. Cheers!

• camtasia studio 9 key September 22, 2017 at 9:25 am #

bing bring me here. Cheers!

• hack diablo 3 September 24, 2017 at 9:38 pm #

Hi, google lead me here, keep up good work.

• fifa 17 multiplayer crack September 25, 2017 at 1:31 pm #

I like, will read more. Cheers!

• Judson Wendolski September 29, 2017 at 3:24 pm #

This is good. Thanks!

• Dusti Haare September 29, 2017 at 6:58 pm #

Me enjoying, will read more. Cheers!

• gamekit generator October 5, 2017 at 4:18 pm #

This is good. Thanks!

• for mac osx October 10, 2017 at 6:11 pm #

Great, yahoo took me stright here. thanks btw for info. Cheers!

• h1z1 aimbot 2017 October 17, 2017 at 11:55 am #

This does interest me

2. Joe Smo March 18, 2015 at 2:37 pm #

Dude, Kyle isn’t that what you think we already are, and what is he saying that is so fanciful, Frank Marshall Davis, Bill Ayers, Jeremiah Wright, even his own mother are unabashed leftists. You don’t think this had any impact on his ideological standpoint. But back to the point, why is it when people call blacks subhuman mongrels, there accused of treating people like animals, but when you get into your scientism hysteria when debating Christians, you say “we’re just animals.” Do you see the contradiction? You remind me of this guy I went to college with, he was intelligent as you are, but man he spewed the most foolish jargon at times, as you do. But nonetheless, his leftist garbage he was so enamored with was full of inconstancies. For example, when debating him, he said, “I hate freedom,” amazed that he could even say such innocuous ramblings, I was tongue tied. For he would not be saying that if I shipped him to North K. As you with this rambling, why is it you want to uplift humanity when talking about racism in the mainstream political vernacular, but when it comes to religion you want to downgrade man to nothing more than an animal?

• Sherly Lugardo June 27, 2017 at 12:24 am #

I love reading through an article that can make men and women think. Also, thank you for permitting me to comment!

3. Gena Nixon-Mefford May 15, 2016 at 4:00 pm #

Nuggent and Jones measure their dicks while watching trump circle jerking together! They’re insane! What the fuck are they both trying to do besides ramp up the fear and hate mongering? They’re both terrorist!

4. Maglia Liverpool 2017 June 22, 2017 at 4:21 am #

I’ve learn some just right stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much attempt you set to make this kind of wonderful informative web site.
    Maglia Liverpool 2017 http://www.ayacara.org/category/news-media/automotive/

5. liverpool tröjor June 24, 2017 at 6:51 am #

Your advice is quite fascinating.
    liverpool tröjor http://www.tailorandkelle.com/Liverpool-fotbollstroja-p-282674.cfm

6. fotballdrakt June 24, 2017 at 10:27 pm #

thank a lot for your site it helps a whole lot.
    fotballdrakt http://www.ladartleague.com/

7. 360 frontal June 26, 2017 at 7:58 pm #

These look so terrific and sense so very good. I want to carry 360 frontal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny8rUpI_98I all the time, ! I just might have to buy one more coloration ….

8. Kenda Ganis June 27, 2017 at 12:24 am #

You are so interesting! I do not believe I’ve truly read through something like this before. So great to find another person with unique thoughts on this topic. Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This web site is something that’s needed on the internet, someone with a little originality!

9. Val August 9, 2017 at 11:19 pm #

The application seems cogent and intriguing. Constructive Luck! I’ll be sitting down inside of…

10. Kevin September 19, 2017 at 7:00 pm #

I observed within just the paper that Take pleasure in consists of been saved about. I would including towards realize how prolonged it will be in this article as we incorporate not nonetheless gotten our tickets. Much too how a great deal are the tickets

11. ​horizon zero down pc torrent skydrow October 5, 2017 at 1:40 pm #

This is good. Thanks!

12. Pearline October 15, 2017 at 3:31 am #

Hey There. I found your blog the use of msn. That is an extremely smartly written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and return to learn more of your helpful information. Thank you for the post. I’ll definitely return.

13. omega xl review October 16, 2017 at 5:45 am #

Hello could you let me know which blogging platform you are dealing with? I’m planning to start out my own personal blog on omega xl features soon though I’m having a tough time making a choice.