GAY DAY: Supreme Court Strikes Down DOMA & Prop 8

Yesterday was a bad day for civil rights with the Supreme Court striking down Section 4 of the Voting Rights act, opening up Red States to pass restricting, discriminatory laws without pre-clearance. Today, however, the Supreme Court ruled on the side of equality in 2 major gay marriage cases.

7 Responses to “GAY DAY: Supreme Court Strikes Down DOMA & Prop 8”

1. Daniela Bernardoni October 18, 2013 at 3:25 am #

Dude.. I’m not substantially into studying, but somehow I obtained to experience lots of short article articles together with your web web site. Its wonderful how attention-grabbing it actually is for me to go to you pretty frequently.

2. Is Gmod Free January 18, 2016 at 4:46 pm #

The way in which generations are taught has changed tremendously with the incorporation of computer systems into education practices.

3. Maglia Bayern 2017 June 22, 2017 at 2:49 pm #

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next post thank you once again.
    Maglia Bayern 2017 http://www.ayacara.org/category/shopping/seasonal/

4. ac milan tröja June 24, 2017 at 11:50 am #

say thanks to a lot for your internet site it helps a great deal.
    ac milan tröja http://www.tailorandkelle.com/AC-Milan-fotbollstroja-p-634557.cfm

5. united drakt June 24, 2017 at 11:18 pm #

Love the website– very individual friendly and lots to see!
    united drakt http://www.ladartleague.com/manchester-united.no

6. Harley Imming June 27, 2017 at 12:16 am #

Right here is the perfect webpage for anyone who wishes to understand this topic. You know so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really would want laugh out loud). You certainly put a brand new spin on a subject which has been written about for a long time. Great stuff, just wonderful!

7. Mackenzie August 10, 2017 at 1:28 am #

Hey I fairly savored looking at your world wide web . The articles ended up very insightful. Thank oneself therefore a great deal!